Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. From which song would you find the following lyrics:
'It's sleepy sickness
That knows me well
It's all around me
My mind can tell'?
2. From which song would you find these lyrics:
'I smell that perfume now here she come again
I can't believe this chick and a check out that grin'?
3. From which song do these lyrics come from:
'No more lookin' back to yesterday
I got the thing to blow us both away'?
4. Which Aerosmith song produces these lyrics:
'So open up your menu
I wanna slice your honey dew'?
5. From which song are these lyrics:
'And then she caught my eye
The girl was lookin' fresh
And what was underneath it all
Was passion in the flesh'?
6. From which Aerosmith track are these words:
'The streets were cold and barren
The nights were dark and dank
And the sky, hadn't had a rain cloud in it for 25 years'?
7. These words come from which song:
'It be night time when shadows fade
She was dressed like a chamber maid'?
8. From which song are these words from:
'In time they'll build you up
And then they'll bring you down'?
9. From which of Americas' hottest rock bands' tracks are these words from:
'I got a hole in my heart
Lord I gotta do some patchin'
Got the seven year itch, girl,
We gotta do some scratchin'?
10. Lastly, from which of Aerosmith's tracks bares these immortal words:
'Push come to shove
Give it one more try
Don't miss your water
Until the well runs dry'?
Source: Author aeroobsessmatt
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ralzzz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.