Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Where does the Walkers' doctor take Tommy to live?
2. What does the doctor say about Tommy's illness?
3. After the visit to the doctor, Tommy's parents continue their fervent attempts to cure Tommy. They've done everything they can possibly do when it comes to professionals, so they yell "Tommy, can you hear me?" multiple times in his ears while Tommy stares into his mirror. So, what's the bracket of the number of times the word "Tommy" is sung in the song "Tommy, Can You Hear Me"?
4. When someone smashes the mirror that Tommy saw the murder through and has been staring into for a lot of his time (when he wasn't playing pinball, going through cure attempts, or being abused by relatives), Tommy is finally cured! Who smashes it?
5. Once he's cured, what's the first thing Tommy realizes?
6. How many stitches does it take to heal Sally Simpson?
7. For some reason, when Tommy was free, he didn't immediately realize he was free. How many songs go by before he sings "I'm Free"? (This is not counting the song in which he was cured or "I'm Free"--the songs BETWEEN them).
8. Tommy invites his followers to live in his house, but before long, his house is full and there are still more waiting! What does he do?
9. Fame starts going to Tommy's head a bit, and he starts making heavy demands on his followers. Which of these did he NOT demand of them?
10. Tommy is once again isolated from the world, but socially rather than physically. Despite this, he decides to carry on. So, on a completely different note, how many songs did The Who's guitarist, main songwriter, and Tommy's main creator, Pete Townshend, write on this album?
Source: Author spongefan92
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.