Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of the following artists did NOT represent Sweden in Eurovision?
2. In 2013, the contest came to Malmö with the theme We Are One. Did Petra Mede host the show?
3. Did John Lundvik win the 2019 Eurovision Song Contest with the song "Arcade"?
4. Which of these songs was NOT an interval act in Eurovision?
5. Feel Your Heart Beat was the theme for the 2011 contest. How many people hosted the competition?
6. Lee-Lin Chin was the spokesperson for Australia in the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest.
7. The 2006 contest took place in Athens with Lordi as the winner.
8. Is it possible to give 13 points to the country most voted for?
9. Terry Wogan provided the commentary of the competition for which country?
10. In the 2016 contest, which artist performed the song "Sound of Silence"?
Source: Author dragon30k
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.