Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which country won the first Eurovision Song Contest?
2. Which famous singer represented the United Kingdom in 1964?
3. The United Kingdom first won the competition in 1967 with 'Puppet on a string'. Who sung the song?
4. Cliff Richard won the Eurovision Song Contest with 'Congratulations' in 1968.
5. Dana won Ireland's first Eurovision Song Contest in 1970. What was the name of the song?
6. Cliff Richard returned in 1973 and won the competition with 'Power to all our friends'.
7. In which year did ABBA win the Eurovision Song Contest?
8. Which two countries are famous for always awarding each other maximum points?
9. Celine Dion won the competition in 1988 with 'Ne partez pas sans moi'. Which country did she represent?
10. Which country has won the competition the most times?
Source: Author chris42
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.