Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which year did Katrina and the Waves win the contest for the U.K?
2. Which country won the 1998 Eurovision Song Contest?
3. In which country did the 1993 Eurovision take place?
4. Celine Dion represented which country in the 1988 Eurovision?
5. Who co-hosted with Terry Wogan in Birmingham in 1998?
6. Who sang the song 'One Step Out Of Time' for the U.K in 1992?
7. Which country won the Eurovision in 1986?
8. In 1997 who co-hosted the Eurovision with Carrie Crowley?
9. Which country won the 2001 Eurovision Song Contest?
10. Charlotte Nilsson won the contest in 1999,which country did she represent?
11. Up to the year 2001 which of these countries have never won the Eurovision?
12. Johnny Logan has won the contest twice for Ireland.What were the two years he won? (Up to 2001)
13. How many countries took part in the 1994 Eurovision Song Contest?
14. Which country won the 2000 Eurovision Song Contest?
15. The contest was held in Ireland in 1993,but whereabouts?
Source: Author jojez
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.