Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which Foo Fighters album has the XZ38 Disintigrator pistol on its front cover?
2. On the self titled first album by the Foo Fighters, David Grohl plays all the instruments and performs all vocal parts with the exception of one track. On which track does Greg Dulli play guitar?
3. Which Foo Fighters album released in 1997 contains the tracks "Doll", "Monkey Wrench" and "Hey, Johnny Park!"?
4. Besides David Grohl, who played guitar on the Foo Fighters' "Colour and the Shape" album?
5. Which 2002 Foo Fighters album contains the songs "All My Life", "Times Like These", "Low" and "Have It All"?
6. On one of the Foo Fighters album cover and notes a part of the human body is featured. What vital part of the body is called in the notes as "A Work of Art"?
7. Which album by the Foo Fighters contains 21 songs on two CDs, one loud and one not so loud?
8. On the Foo Fighters album "In Your Honour" which track starts with the lyrics "Can you hear me? / Hear me screaming / Breaking in the muted sky / This thunder heart"?
9. Which Foo Fighters album released in 2007 features the songs "The Pretender" and "Long Road to Ruin"?
10. The cover of which Foo Fighters album features the back side of a head with "FF" tattooed on the nape of the neck?
Source: Author gme24
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.