Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The "Houses of the Holy" album cover opens up just like a book. The outer cover of the album shows several naked children crawling up a rocky landscape. What colour hair do the children have?
2. The inner cover shows a man offering one of the children as sacrifice. What is the name of the castle, which is near the Causeway, where the photograph was taken?
3. The album is the first Led Zeppelin work that contained the lyrics of the songs. On which part of the album were the lyrics printed?
4. Now that we know a lot about the album's design it is time to learn a little about the songs. The album has eight tracks, four on each side. The first song on side one contains the following lyrics "California sunlight, sweet Calcutta rain / Honolulu starbright _______ ". What completes the lyric which happens to be the name of the song?
5. On which track of the album does John Paul Jones use a Mellotron?
6. What is the title of the Reggae-influenced song on the album?
7. On the song "The Ocean" who is not credited with backing vocals?
8. Of which track is the chorus: "You know it's alright / I said it's alright / You know it's all in my heart / You'll be my only, my one and only / Is that the way it should start?"?
9. On which track does John Paul Jones use grand piano, synthesiser piano and synthesised bass?
10. Which song on the album begins with the lines: "Hey lady - you got the love I need / oh Maybe - more than enough / oh Darling Darling walk a while with me / - oh you've got so much - ".?
Source: Author gme24
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.