Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What song starts off "I text a postcard, sent to you, did it go through"?
2. "Horseshoes And Handgrenades" includes the lyrics:
"Want you to slap me around
Want you to knock me out
Well you missed me, kissed me
Now you you better kick me down".
3. Does "Peacemaker" have these lyrics:
"Don't test me
Second guess me
Protest me, you will disappear"?
4. What song ends with "sing us a song for me"?
5. What lyrics do the song "Last of the American Girls" NOT include?
6. There are only three ACTs on the album.
7. How many parts does the song "American Eulogy" have?
8. What two songs start off with the same or similar guitar part?
9. Who is the first Green Day member to come in on "Know Your Enemy"?
10. The last song on "ACT II: Charlatans And Saints" is "Restless Heart Syndrome".
Source: Author baddog2086
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ralzzz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.