Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This folk singer tried to "Catch the Wind" but he saw too many "Colours".
2. This group sounded like they were from Motown, and struck gold in
the U.S. and the U.K. with "Baby, Now That I've Found You" in 1967.
3. Some of this group's first hits were written by a future founder of
"10CC." They spawned three rock guitar legends and turned the world
"Over, Under, Sideways, Down".
4. "Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood", this group could really "'See See' Rider" "When I Was Young."
5. A young Steve Winwood founded this group that had everyone "Feelin'
6. Formed in 1967 in London, this group's keyboardist went on to form
"Emerson, Lake and Palmer" in 1970.
7. I will be in "Bits and Pieces" if you can't guess the name of this
group that made us feel "Glad All Over".
8. "Listen People", "Can't You Hear My Heartbeat", this group had a
"Dandy" of a lead singer that was often found "Leaning On A Lampost".
9. This Liverpool group taught us how to do the "Hippy, Hippy, Shake"
until fans quit buying their records virtually saying, "You're No Good".
10. "How Do You Do It?", well it is easy if you "Ferry Cross The Mersey"
with this Liverpool group managed by Brian Epstein.
Source: Author KUZIN KEITH
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Dalgleish
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.