Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What was their first single off of the 2006 album 'Stadium Arcadium' titled?
2. John Frusciante has made several solo albums. The title to one of them is "To Record Only _____ for Ten Days".
3. Which Chili Pepper's original name was Michael Balzary?
4. Put the albums in the right order of when they were made, oldest to newest.
5. Name the odd album out, in regards to guitarists.
6. The hit song 'Under the Bridge' is on which album?
7. Chad Smith and Flea are the only two founding band members.
8. John Frusciante left the band for five years.
9. What song are these lyrics from: 'How long, how long, will I slide? Separate my side. I don't, I don't believe it's bad. Slitting my throat is all I ever.'?
10. Fill in the blank lyric from the last verse of 'Californication': '___________ leads to a very rough road but it also breeds creation, And earthquakes are to a girl's guitar, they're just another good vibration.'
Source: Author mcr_rocks
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.