Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "Right or wrong, my song is strong." What song is this lyric from?
2. "He's a freak of nature, but we love him so, he's a freak of nature but we let him go" What song is this lyric from?
3. "A mountain never has the need to speak". What song is this from?
4. The line: "Rarely do friends, come and then go" is from which song?
5. Is the line: "Confusion is my middle name, ask me again and I'll tell you the same" from the song "Funky Monks"?
6. "Someone full on fun, do me till I'm well done" is from which song?
7. "Don't ask me why, I'm flying so high" is a line from which song?
8. Is the line: "Rocking to the beat of the fabulous forum" from "Funky Monks"?
9. The lyric "I miss you Slim, I love you too, see my heart in black and blue, but when I die I will find you" is from which song?
10. The lyric "Yes my favourite place to be, is not a land called Honah Lee" is from which song?
Source: Author Swiftclaw
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.