Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Sandie Shaw had her first UK number one by the age of 17.
2. Sandie has represented Britain in the Eurovision Song contest, but with which song did she sing and win?
3. Sandie Shaw worked with a very famous group in the 1980's. Which group was it?
4. Sandie Shaw was born in England, but which county of England was she born in?
5. Sandie Shaw had a UK hit single with which of these songs?
6. Sandie Shaw was discovered by which famous singer?
7. Who wrote a lot of Sandie Shaw's songs in the 1960's?
8. "There is Always Something There to Remind Me" was a hit single for Sandie in the UK.
9. Sandie Shaw has covered a song by Lloyd Cole and the Commotions.
10. Sandie published a best-selling autobiographical book. What was the title of this book?
Source: Author Roxy641
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.