Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Let's start with a famous one. 'Like a ______ over troubled water, I will lay me down . . .'
2. 'And here's to you, Mrs. _________ ... Jesus loves you more than you will know ... Whoa, whoa, whoa.'
3. 'Look around, ... The grass is high ... The fields are ripe ... It's the _________ of my life!'
4. 'You can end your daily strife ... At reasonable price ... You've seen it advertised in life, your future's fine now ... Buy the Big Bright _____ Pleasure Machine'
5. 'Are you going to ____________ Fair?'
6. 'I am a _______; I am an island!'
7. 'And I wish that I could be ... oh, I wish that I could be __________!'
8. The chorus of what song consists of drumbeats interspersed with the syllables 'Lie-la-lie'?
9. What song from 'Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme' is sometimes called 'Feelin' Groovy'?
10. What song begins, 'Gee but it's great to be back home ... Home is where I want to be ... I've been on the road so long my friend ...'?
11. 'Counting the cars on the New Jersey Turnpike ... They've all come to look for ____________'
12. 'Oh _______, you're breaking my heart! You're shaking my confidence daily!'
13. Why does a singer on the album 'Sounds of Silence' have to go 'Somewhere They Can't Find Me'?
14. 'At the Zoo,' we find that what animals are reactionaries (while 'antelopes are missionaries')?
15. '____ where my thought's escaping, ______ where my music's playing, _____ where my love lies waiting silently for me'
Source: Author CellarDoor
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor 1nn1
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.