Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which rock and roll pioneer, born in St Louis Missouri, had a hit in 1958 with "Johnny B Goode"?
2. Which American rock and roll/rhythm and blues group had a hit in 1959 with the song "Poison Ivy"?
3. Which great rock-and-roller, born in Louisiana, had a hit in 1957 with the song "Whole Lotta Shakin' Going On"?
4. Which singer born in Minnesota, had a hit in 1958 with "Summertime Blues"?
5. Which group from Lubbock, Texas, had a hit with "Maybe Baby" in 1957?
6. Which group, that formed in 1946 in Washington DC, had a hit in 1959 with "Love Potion Number 9?"
7. We all know that Bill Haley & His Comets had a big hit with "Shake, Rattle and Roll" but do you know who had the original hit in 1954?
8. Which close harmony singer/songwriter duo had a hit with "Bye Bye Love" in 1957?
9. Which rhythm and blues singer, born in Louisiana and known as "Mr Personality", had a hit in 1959 with "Stagger Lee"?
10. Which rock and roll's first all-teenager act had a hit in 1956 with the song "Why Do Fools Fall in Love"?
Source: Author wenray
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.