Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. There are three instrumental songs on the album. Which are they?
2. Which song was released to the public before the rest of the album?
3. The album title "Snakes and Arrows" is found as a phrase in the lyrics of one of the songs on the album. Which one is it?
4. Which of the following songs is NOT on the album "Snakes & Arrows"?
5. What image is on the cover of the album?
6. Finish the Lyrics: "No one gets to their heaven without a ______"
7. Finish the Lyrics: "One day I feel I'm ahead of the ______, and the next it's rolling over me"
8. Finish the Lyrics: "On the smoothest ride there's a ______ wheel"
9. From which song? "I've got my own moral compass to steer by, a guiding star beats a spirit in the sky"
10. From which song? "Memory humming at the heart of a factory town"
Source: Author Kwedeth
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.