Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. John Rutsey was drummer for "Fly By Night".
2. Which of these songs from "Fly By Night" was not written or co-written by Neil Peart?
3. Referring to the song "By-Tor And The Snow Dog", singer and bassist Geddy Lee is known as who?
4. Who was "Fly By Night" produced by?
5. What is the longest song on "Fly By Night"?
6. The song "By-Tor And The Snow Dog" has multiple sections. What is the correct order of the sections?
7. The section of "By-Tor And The Snow Dog" entitled "Of The Battle" consists of four subsections. What is the correct order of these subsections?
8. What song's lyrics were influenced by the writings of J.R.R. Tolkein?
9. What song do these lyrics come from?
"Though your place in life is where you want to be
Don't let them tell you that you owe it all to me"
10. The cover of "Fly By Night" features what?
Source: Author AESfan
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ertrum
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.