Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What type of instrument does the main character (who is also the narrator) find?
2. What Temples do the Priests attend?
3. What is the significance of number "2112" being the title?
4. Who does the main character first go to with the instrument he found?
5. What sound plays in the background as the main character finds the instrument?
6. What does the oracle in the narrator's dream show him?
7. What is the symbol of the Solar Federation (the collection of planets under the control of the Temples)?
8. How does the narrator feel about the Priests and the Temples at first, before the events of the song?
9. According to the oracle in the dream, what does the Elder Race of Man intend to do?
10. What is the name of the city in which the main character lives?
11. There are written paragraphs included with the lyrics to the song that are never actually sung or heard in the song.
12. What is the narrator's name?
13. The song is divided into seven parts, each with its own title. What is the title of the first part?
14. What is the title of the third part?
15. Who wrote the lyrics to the song?
16. What is the first line of the song?
17. Finish the lyrics: "Look around this world we've made, _________ our stock in trade, come and join the Brotherhood of Man..."
18. What word is missing? "Another _____, that helped destroy, the Elder Race of Man..."
19. Which of these lines is correct?
20. What are the last words in the song, and the only words in the seventh part, "Grand Finale"? Each of the two lines are repeated three times in a row, and though they are clearly sung they are not listed in the official lyrics.
Source: Author Kwedeth
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ertrum
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.