Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. From which Rush song would you find the following lyrics: "You know how that rabbit feels, going under your speeding wheels"?
2. "Ragged lines of ragged gray, skeletons, they shuffle away" is a descriptive line from which song?
3. "We can walk our road together, if our goals are all the same" is a lyric from which song?
4. In what lively song does the line "Boys and girls together, let's paint the mirror black....the mirror always lies" appear?
5. "Then you learn the lesson that it's tough to be so cool" is a lesson from which song?
6. "The is tic and toc in atomic" comes from which song?
7. "I knew he was different in his sexuality, I went to his parties as a straight minority" are words from which song?
8. What song features Geddy Lee sing the words "I can't stand to reason, or surrender to a reflex"?
9. "High on the sacred mountain, up the seven thousand stairs" are the actions described in which song?
10. I saved the best for last. My absolute favorite song of all time. I'm going to make it hard.
What song has Geddy Lee singing the words of Neil Peart that go "I learned your love for life, I feel the way that you would, I feel your presence, I remember"?
Source: Author soxfan81
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor stuthehistoryguy
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.