Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What city was the setting for the story-song "2112"?
2. Who played rhythm guitar for the band for a short time during their early bar days?
3. Rush released a single prior to the release of their first album, a cover version of Buddy Holly's "Not Fade Away." What song was on the B-side?
4. What is the real name of "Jack Secret", whose name appears on many Rush albums and tourbooks?
5. Who wrote the poem on which "Xanadu" was based?
6. Neil Peart was married to the late Jackie Taylor.
7. How many siblings does Alex Lifeson have?
8. On what date did Alex Lifeson marry his longtime girlfriend Charlene?
9. How many siblings does Neil Peart have?
10. Here's an easier one... what is the real name of Geddy Lee?
Source: Author GeddyRulz
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bullymom
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.