Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. He's a rebel and a runner. He's a signal turning green.
2. Those who wish to be, must put aside the alienation.
3. The Blacksmith and the Artist reflect it in their art.
4. We are the priests of the Temples of Syrinx.
5. I turn my back to the wind to catch my breath.
6. This song from 'Moving Pictures' had no words.
7. Know your place in life is where you want to be, don't let them tell you that you owe it all to me.
8. Hey Baby its a quarter to 8.
9. As the years went by, we drifted apart. When I heard that he was gone I felt a shadow cross my heart.
10. Free the dungeons of the innocent, the King must kneel and let his kingdom rise.
11. 'Why are we here? Because we're here.'
12. There is trouble in the forest. And the creatures all have fled. As the Maples scream 'Oppression!'
13. Everyone would gather on the 24th of May, sitting in the sand to watch the fireworks display.
14. Been in jail for a thousand years. Found a fist in a empty field. Only quarters for meals. Feel the way I feel.
15. This song (and quiz) ends with 'We have assumed control'
Source: Author BradRich
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.