Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. 'Where's My Thing' is part what of 'The Gangster Of Boats' trilogy?
2. From 1974 to 1996, how many studio albums had the band recorded?
3. What Rush song has the single word 'Listen' as its only printed lyrics?
4. On the album 'Signals', who played electric violins on the song 'Losing It'?
5. What Rush instrumental was given lyrics on their live album 'Exit...Stage Left'?
6. Who plays the piano on the song 'Different Strings'?
7. What singer makes a special appearance on 'Time Stand Still'?
8. Which one of these songs did NOT appear on 'Retrospective II'?
9. What Rush song was inspired by 'A Nice Morning Drive' by Richard S. Foster?
10. Whose voice do you hear saying the word 'Subdivisions' on the song of the same name?
Source: Author t4e
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ralzzz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.