Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "At the Zoo" was released as a single in 1967. Did it manage to enter the top 40 on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100?
2. "At the Zoo" was originally written for the soundtrack of "The Graduate." Was it actually used in the film?
3. What zoo licensed this song for use in advertisements in the late 1970s?
4. On which of these albums does "At the Zoo" NOT appear?
5. Paul Simon made a children's book from this song. To keep it age appropriate, he eliminated the line, "Hamsters turn on frequently."
6. "It's a _____ journey from the East Side to the park." What kind of journey is it?
7. "Just a fine and fancy ramble to the zoo." What literary device is employed in this line from the song?
8. "The monkeys stand for honesty" while "the giraffes are" what?
9. Which animals are "skeptical of changes in their cages"?
10. Which animals "plot in secrecy"?
Source: Author skylarb
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.