Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. 'Styx' was founded in what city?
2. Lead singer Dennis DeYoung starred in what road show production?
3. The name 'Styx' stems from what?
4. Who wrote and sang the song 'Crystal Ball'?
5. The first radio station in their hometown to play the song 'Lady' was?
6. Styx recorded two 'conceptual' albums, what were they named?
7. The first album that Glen Burtnik played guitar on was _____________?
8. Tommy Shaw replaced _______________ who was the original guitarist along with James Young.
9. The members of Styx could not work out personal problems with this founding member and asked him to leave the band.
10. Who performed lead vocals on the song 'Ms. America'?
Source: Author jennyjenjen31
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.