Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "JY" refers to guitarist/vocalist James Young.
2. Band members and hardcore Styx fans are often referred to as what?
3. "EOTC" is something the band says at the end of every concert, and means "Every One Take Care"!
4. What is the most common nickname for the "Kilroy Was Here" album?
5. What does "BNW" stand for?
6. If you hear a Styx member refer to "our Dear Johns", he is likely referring to fans who stopped supporting the group after Dennis DeYoung's departure.
7. Which of the following is a common nickname for Dennis DeYoung?
8. The group's third album is commonly referred to as what?
9. "JC" is short for what?
10. Who or what does "LG" refer to?
11. "Miracles" refers to the group's fifth album.
12. "Illusion" is short for the album "The Grand Illusion".
13. "TS" is a term that was coined by "Rolling Stone" magazine and is frequently used by Styx fans to refer to Tommy Shaw.
14. "Ball" is a nickname for what?
15. Before joining Styx, Glen Burtnik had become so popular in New Jersey that marquees sometimes simply referred to him as "Glen" because his last name was not necessary for the fans to know who he was.
Source: Author chadler
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.