Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. On what day did the singer ask his darlin' not to forsake him?
2. Did this song win an Oscar?
3. What is the rest of the lyric? "betwixt love and ____."
4. According to the lyrics, the singer was afraid of death.
5. What was the name of the villain in the song?
6. Who originally sang "The Ballad of High Noon"?
7. "The Ballad of High Noon" goes by another name. What is the missing word of the title, "Do Not _______ Me, Oh My Darlin'?"
8. When was the train arriving that would bring the villian to meet the Marshall?
9. How was "his darlin" described in "The Ballad of High Noon"?
10. What were the last words of the song?
Source: Author pennie1478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ertrum
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.