Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which recording label released "The Warriors" original soundtrack recording?
2. The composer of "The Warriors" score and theme music is a well-known and respected artist who's composed music for several other films. His compositions on this LP are the instrumentals "The Theme from "The Warriors"", "The Fight", and "Baseball Furies Chase". Name him.
3. Written by the legendary songwriting team of Holland-Dozier-Holland, this song was a hit for Martha Reeves and the Vandellas back in the 1960's. This version of the song was performed by artist Arnold McCuller. It sums up The Warriors' dilemma after the big meeting becomes a fiasco, and they have to make a quick escape. Complete the title: "Nowhere to ________."
4. Complete the song title: "In ___________."
5. Complete the song title: "Echoes in My ______."
6. Complete the song title: "You're Moving Too ________."
7. This song was performed by artist Genya Ravan. It's a hot tune that also played on the jukebox in the Lizzies' hideout. Complete the song title: "Love is a ______."
8. This song was written by Desmond Child, and it was performed by him and his backup group, Rouge. Complete the title: "_______ of an Ancient Breed."
9. "In the City" was the last song heard in the film. Having been exonerated by the Gramercy Riffs, The Warriors and Mercy begin their journey across the beach. Which artist sings "In the City"?
10. How many Warriors are pictured on the back cover of the LP?
Source: Author TC1261
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bullymom
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.