Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which song is the following lyric from? "And feather canyons ev'rywhere, I've looked at clouds that way."
2. Complete the Lyric. "You turn me on, I'm a ..."
3. Which song is the following lyric from? "They've paved paradise and put up a parking lot."
4. Complete the lyric. "In France they kiss _____________."
5. Which song contains the following lyric? "Come with me, I know the way she says. It's down, down, down the dark ladder."
6. Which song is this lyric from? "You've just picked up a hitcher; a prisoner of the white lines on the freeway."
7. Which song did Joni write about her daughter?
8. Complete the lyric. "I wish I had a _____ I could skate away on."
9. According to her 1994 album "Turbulent Indigo" what kills?
10. A poem by which poet was the basis for the song "Slouching towards Bethlehem"?
11. "We are stardust, we are golden and we've got to get ourselves back to the garden." Which song does this line come from?
12. Which song is this lyric from? "I heard it in the wind last night. It sounded like applause."
13. "I can keep my cool at poker but I'm a fool when love's at stake" is a line from which song?
14. "Acid, booze and ass. Needles, guns and grass. Lots of laughs."
15. Which jazz musician did Joni collaborate with to produce an album that bears his name?
16. "Back in 1957 we had to dance a foot apart" is a lyric from which song?
17. "Some get the gravy and some get the gristle" is a line from which song?
18. This is a lyric from which song? "You could've been more than a name on the door on the thirty third floor in the air."
19. "Mama thinks she spoilt me rotten, Papa knows somehow he set me free" is a line from which song?
20. What is Joni's first album known as?
Source: Author sal76
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ltc717
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.