Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "A Case of You" was released on what 1971 Joni Mitchell album?
2. According to Rolling Stone magazine, the male figure in "A Case of You" was a composite of real people, including what musician, who was dating Joni Mitchell at the time of the recording and who played guitar on the song?
3. What instrument did Joni Mitchell play on "A Case of You"?
4. "Just before our love got lost, you said, / 'I am as constant as the northern star.'" This line is an allusion to a line in what play by William Shakespeare?
5. "If you want me I'll be in the" what?
6. Who covered this song on his "One Night Alone" album and said, "Joni's music should be taught in school, if just from a literature standpoint"?
7. "In the blue TV screen light / I drew a map of" what country, which is also the birthplace of Joni Mitchell?
8. Where did the singer draw her map?
9. "Oh, you're in my blood like holy" what?
10. "You're so bitter / Bitter and so sweet. / Oh, I could drink a case of you, darling / Still I'd be on my" what?
11. "I live in a box of" what?
12. "I met a woman / She had a" what "like yours"?
13. "She knew your devils and your" what?
14. "And she said, 'Go to him, stay with him if you can / But be prepared to" what?
15. Joni Mitchell performed "A Case of You" in October of 1970 for a benefit concert for what environmental organization?
Source: Author skylarb
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor 1nn1
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.