Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. When was Stevie Wonder's "Superstition" released?
2. Which of the following statements most nearly describes the message of this song?
3. "Superstition" peaked at number one on what U.S. Billboard chart?
4. What instrument, invented by Ernst Zacharias and manufactured in West Germany from 1964 to 1982, did Stevie Wonder play on "Superstition"?
5. Stevie Wonder performed a live-in-the-studio version of this song for what popular children's show?
6. "Very superstitious, writing's on the wall" and what's about "to fall"?
7. What one-time Yardbirds guitarist played guitar on "Superstition" and also released his own version of the song?
8. "______ month old baby, / Broke the lookin' glass / _____ years of bad luck, / The good things in your past." What numbers are missing from these blanks?
9. "Very superstitious, / Nothin' more to say, / Very superstitious / the ___'s on his way." Who's on his way?
10. Stevie Wonder appeared as a witch doctor and sung "Superstition" in a 2013 Super Bowl commercial for what popular American beer?
Source: Author skylarb
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.