Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. So everyone knows that Craig is from Southampton, but in which area of Southampton did he grow up?
2. Which school did Craig attend from the age of 12 to 16?
3. Craig used to get bullied at school.
4. From a young age, Craig was picking up the mic and MC-ing in local Southampton Clubs. In which club did Craig debut in 1997?
5. In 2001 Craig went to America to promote his debut album 'Born To Do It.' Why did Craig have to change all the videos that went with the songs for the American audience?
6. Which of the following songs was the B-Side to 'Fill Me In'?
7. Where did Craig perform in 2000 to show his appreciation for the support shown by Southampton?
8. Apart from 'Rewind', what song did Craig and The Artful Dodger collaborate on in the 'It's all About the Stragglers' album?
9. In the beginning of the UK version of the '7 Days' video, the radio alarm says what?
'Rise and shine its a new day, and you're listening to ...........'
10. What's the next line of the following lyric?
'Fast cars, fast women.......................'
11. Did Craig release a song with Sting in 2003?
12. What did Craig make a fashion must have, in the UK in 2000?
13. What is the title of the song Craig released after his America trip which flopped in the UK charts, resulting in Craig's lowest chart position ever?
14. What is the longest song featured on the 'Slicker than your Average' album?
15. Complete the song title taken from the 'Slicker Than Your Average' album: 'You dont miss your Water (............................)'
Source: Author kimmy111
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bullymom
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.