Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What city was Craig born in?
2. Craig won three MOBO awards in London. Which category did he not win for?
3. In 1996, Craig won a national competition writing an original song, which was letter sung by Damage. What was the name of the song?
4. From what movie does Craig credit his album name "Born to Do It" from?
5. Who produced "Born to do it?"
6. Finish this lyric: "So I whispered in your ear that I'll be your casanova, come dance while you ----- ----- -----."
7. Finish this lyric: "Girl I must admit you're looking real fit.Let's chill for a little bit. I know you wanna get with me, girl you know I'm ----- -----."
8. Finish this lyric: "Well here I am writing you a love song, holding back those years, it's been so long. And I can't deny the way that I'm -----
9. Finish this lyric: "Catch me in apartment 543. Dial my number if you wanna just ----- ----- -----."
10. Finish this lyric: "Whenever the coast was clear and she'd ask me to come out. I'd say hey girl come right around. So she knocked at the door I was standing with the keys in my hand to the 4x4, jumped in my ride checking that ----- -----."
Source: Author pjanje
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.