Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The name "The Rolling Stones" was inspired by a Muddy Waters song.
2. Who was NOT an original Rolling Stone?
3. At the infamous Altamont concert, Meredith Hunter was stabbed to death. Who killed him?
4. Who replaced Brian Jones after his 1969 death?
5. Which album cover art featured a pair of jeans?
6. When were the Rolling Stones founded?
7. "Jumpin' Jack Flash" never reached No. 1 on the US Billboard Hot 100.
8. When the Rolling Stones made their first public appearance on July 12th, 1962, Charlie Watts was the drummer.
9. The first Rolling Stones album was:
10. "Let It Bleed" was the first Rolling Stones album to consist entirely of Mick Jagger-Keith Richards songs.
Source: Author jamesgrascoff
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Dalgleish
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.