Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who wrote the opening riff of "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction"?
2. Who wrote the lyrics to this song?
3. "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction" was included on the American version of the Rolling Stones' fourth studio album, titled what?
4. "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction" was the Rolling Stones' first number one Billboard Hot 100 hit in the United States.
5. "When I'm drivin' in my car, and the man come on the radio / He's tellin' me more and more about some useless information / Supposed to fire my" what?
6. "When I'm watchin' my TV and a man comes on and tells me / How ____ my shirts can be." What word is missing from this line?
7. "But he can't be a man because he doesn't" what?
8. When the singer tries to "make some girl," the girl tells him, "Baby, better come back maybe next week / Can't you see I'm on a losing ____?" What word is missing from the blank?
9. What Madman from Macon, who died at the tender age of 26, performed a rousing, soulful version of "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction" at Monterey Pop?
10. The guitar riff for this song was originally intended to be replaced with what?
Source: Author skylarb
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.