Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which song is this from: "You always say that you want to be free, but you'll come running back to me".
2. What song are these lyrics from: "
When I'm driving in my car, and a man comes on the radio, he's telling me more and more about some useless information".
3. How about this one: "It is the evening of the day, I sit and watch the children play, smiling faces I can see, but not for me, I sit and watch________"
4. What song starts withthese lyrics: "I live in an apartment on the 99th floor in on my block, I sit at home looking out the window imagining the world had stopped,"
5. How about this one: "Life is much too hard today, I've heard every mother say, cooking fresh fruit for her husband's just a drag".
6. What song are these lyrics from "You were overspoiled with a thousand toys but still you cried all night".
7. What about this one: "I see the girls go by dressed in their summer clothes, I have to turn my head until my darkness goes".
8. What lyrics does this song start with: "She would never say where she came from. Yesterday don't matter if it comes".
9. What song are these lyrics from: "You know I'm smiling baby, you need some guiding baby, I'm just deciding baby, now, I need you more than ever".
10. What song has these lyrics: "I was raised by a toothless bearded hag, I was schooled with a strap right across my back."
11. How about this one: "Pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name, and what's puzzling you is the nature of my game."
12. What song starts with these lyrics: "I met a gin soaked barroom queen in Memphis. She tried to take me upstairs for a ride. The lady then she covered me in roses, she blew my nose and then she blew my mind".
13. What song starts with these lyrics "I saw her today at the reception, a glass of wine in her hand. I knew she was gonna meet her connection, at her feet was a footloose man".
14. How about this one: "Gold coast slave ship bound for cotton fields, sold in the market down in New Orleans."
15. And now this last one "I watched you suffer a dull aching pain, now you decided to show me the same".
Source: Author jessejimmy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Dalgleish
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.