Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Look I see one of the Stones coming over here now. Sir, sir, can you tell us a little bit about yourself?
Sure, I was born in jolly ole' England in 1943. Some people think that the Rolling Stones would not be around, if not for me and my lips. I would like to think it was a joint effort between me and my friend. Give me a microphone and I'll blast the harmonica like crazy.
So chap, can you figure out which Rolling Stone member this is?
2. Hey dude, is it true that The Rolling Stones were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1985?
3. Well, we've met the main leader of the band, but now let's meet the sidekick that also helped to start the group.
Dude, we've heard that you like to jam on your guitar. You're also from England too, correct? Rumor has it that you were known as one of the Glimmer Twins. You were born right before Christmas.
Cool, it's so good to meet you, but I can't think of your name. I'm so sorry, but what is your name?
4. Wow, another band member! It's so good to meet you, dude! You were one of the earlier members of the group. You actually signed on as a bass player in 1962 and replaced Dick Taylor. We heard that Dick went on to form his own group, The Pretty Things. What is your name dude?
5. The Rolling Stones won two Grammy Awards in 1995. What were the two Awards for?
6. Earlier in the 60s, there was a question that everyone was asking. What was this unique slogan?
7. Mick, Mick, please just one more question. You've had numerous hit singles in the United States. Which of these was NOT a number one hit by your group?
8. I love the song "Jumpin' Jack Flash", that's my favorite song by your group. You can hear that song in quite a few movies too. What movie can you NOT hear the song "Flash" in?
9. Keith, can I ask you one last question? You provided a voice on the television series, "The Simpsons" with Elvis Costello, Tom Petty, Brian Setzer and Lenny Kravitz. What other member of the Stones provided a voice on this show with you?
10. Thanks so much for the interview guys; I really appreciate the few minutes of your time. Can I end on a note or two from "Satisfaction"?
"When I'm drivin' in my car, and the man ______________
He's tellin' me more and more about some useless information
Supposed to fire my imagination..."
Source: Author linkan
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.