Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. About what group of people was the song 'Nautical Wheelers' written?
2. Finish this line: "Seen the false horizon fade away like ______"
3. What song are the following lyrics from: "I've never been west of New Orleans nor east of Pensacola. My only contact with the outside world was an RCA Victrola."
4. Let's see if you know the lost verse from "Margaritaville". What do the old men in tank tops check out down by the shore?
5. "It's My Job" was written by Mac McAnally, not Jimmy Buffett.
6. According to Jimmy, what did he hit after falling asleep while driving in the last verse of "Life Is Just A Tire Swing"?
7. Finish this line from the song "Oysters and Pearls": "Lindbergh left Long Island in ____."
8. The song "Grapefruit-Juicy Fruit" was about an experience of Jimmy's at a drive-in theater. According to him, what movie was playing?
9. What song are these lyrics from: "They talk about the women too much. Women got 'em so confused. They don't talk about their lives as such, my life is all I got to lose."
10. What song is this from: "We all swore if we ever got rich, we would pay the Mini-Mart back. Yes Sir, yes Sir, we would pay the Mini-Mart back."
Source: Author marps1384
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ertrum
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.