Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which Italian left Spain in 1492 with three ships, the Nina, the Pinta and the Santa Maria?
2. Which great comic actor did Robert Downey Jr. play in a 1992 Richard Attenborough film?
3. Which British engineer is credited with inventing the hovercraft in the 1950s?
4. Who first found fame as a contemporary poet, before becoming Dave Lister, the last human alive in the TV show "Red Dwarf"?
5. Which rock vocalist, known for his work with Audioslave and Soundgarden committed suicide in 2017 aged 52?
6. In the 1999 Disney movie, "Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century", who is President of USA?
7. Who starred with Fred Astaire in "The Bandwagon" (1953), with Gene Kelly in "Brigadoon" (1954) and with Rock Hudson in "Twilight For The Gods" (1958)?
8. Which former Royal Air Force (RAF) pilot founded the Lotus sports car company in 1952?
9. Heavyweight boxing champion Muhammad Ali was known as "The Greatest", but what was his birth name?
10. Which legendary saxophonist will always be "The Big Man", both to his fans and Bruce Springsteen?
Source: Author 480154st
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.