Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Nigerian boxer, in 1999 was the first person to beat future WBO heavyweight champion Chris Byrd.
2. Nigerian-Canadian NFL defensive end, played for Chicago Bears from 2003 to 2012.
3. Georgian born, Greek judoka. Olympic gold medal winner in 2004.
4. Croatian-Austrian philosopher, wrote "Deschooling Society" in 1971 about the education system.
5. Succeeded Nicolae Ceausescu as President of Romania
6. English Formula One driver, won the 1961 American Grand Prix.
7. Governor General of Australia from 1931 to 1936.
8. Malaysian, crowned as the Sultan of Johor in 2015.
9. Australian author of the "Three Worlds Cycle" fantasy series.
10. Russian artificial insemination specialist who inseminated chimpanzees with human sperm in the 1920s.
Source: Author 480154st
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.