Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Hello. My name is Isaak and I am an acrophobic. It has been many years since my last episode. Not since 1992, I'm sure. My fear of heights is almost laughable when you consider how much of my life revolves around outer space. How much higher can you get? Who would like to go next?
2. Hello. My name is Allen and I am an acrophobic. I don't want to say when my last episode was. I've been struggling with my fear for over seventy years. My parents Nettie and Martin would probably cry out "Oy gevaldt" if they could hear me now. I can't talk about this right now, somebody else go.
3. I suppose I'll go. Hello. My name is Caryn and I am an acrophobic. I don't want to tell you all when my last episode was, thank you very much. It's enough that I'm here all dressed up in the color purple with my dreads in place! What I really hope is that my condition won't carry down to the next generation. Who's up?
4. Hello. My name is John and I am an acrophobic. Like our friend Allen, I've been fighting my acrophobia for over seventy years. I'm not so sure about being here... I know that many of you will recognize my voice from those sports broadcasts. Heck, I've even got a line of video games... and now I've gone and said too much. Someone else?
5. Hello. My name is Tobias and I am an acrophobic. I've only been struggling with my fear of heights for about 30 years or so, but you wouldn't know it if you'd seen me wearing that red and blue costume a few years back. Good thing I'm not an arachnophobe, too!
6. Hello. My name is Liam and I am an acrophobic. I have been fighting this fear for over fifty years. It is a true force in my life, almost to the point of being haunting. But, like a lion, I face my fears... I will be as strong as Zeus himself! Ah, er... sorry, got a little carried away there. Someone else?
7. Hello. My name is Sheryl and I am an acrophobic. I don't like talking about my fears very much, although I might sing about them. I have been struggling with this for more than 40 years, but c'mon, c'mon, give me a break! We've all got issues here.
8. Hello. My name is Jessica and I am an acrophobic. I've dealt with this affliction for over 25 years, but I don't want it to become a public affair. I've found that I feel a lot better when someone irresistible to me gives me sweet kisses.
9. Hello. My name is Fred and I am an acrophobic. I've been working through my fear of heights for over sixty years! We all deal with things in different ways, though. I've been known to throw the pigskin around, or sometimes even chuck a spear. Mostly, though, I like to chomp on my cigar. Who's next?
10. Hello. My name is Anna and I am an acrophobic. I may have been fighting my fear for over 40 years, but I'm keeping fit. What are you looking at me like that for? I am NOT that Anna! I've never been close to Arnold Schwarzenegger! Enough of this. I'm a celebrity... get me out of here!
Source: Author reedy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.