Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Ansel Adams was born on February 20, 1902. In what city?
2. What body part of Adams' was broken during the 1906 San Francisco earthquake?
3. What instrument did Adams play?
4. Ansel Adams is best known for his photographs of what U.S. National Park?
5. Along with his photography, Ansel Adams is also known for his love of the environment and conservation. What environmental organization did he join at the age of seventeen and later become an influential member of?
6. What was the name of Adams' wife, whom he married in 1928?
7. In 1980, Ansel Adams received what award from President Jimmy Carter?
8. Ansel Adams died on April 22, 1984. What caused his death?
9. Ansel Adams has a mountain named after him.
10. In what year was Ansel Adams inducted to the California Hall of Fame?
Source: Author zebra101
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.