Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which U.S. photographer worked for Harper's Bazaar magazine in New York in the mid-1940s before becoming one of the highest-paid commercial photographers?
2. Who was the famous "Life magazine" photographer who took photos of Gandhi?
3. Which photographer was famous for pictures of poor folks, such as the photo 'Migrant Mother', during the Great Depression?
4. Considered perhaps the greatest photographic artist of all time, he did documentary work in black and white, using a small camera format. Who was this famous Frenchman?
5. Who was the famous American photographer known for their 'identical twins' photograph and for a photo of a small boy holding a hand grenade?
6. American photographer Alfred Stieglitz was married to which famous artist?
7. What was the name of the book of photographs published by Robert Frank in Paris in 1958 that was nearly unanimously panned by critics?
8. Who is the modern American photographer who, in the spirit of the motion picture, creates narrative photographic sequences, such as their "Death Comes to the Old Lady"?
9. He was famous for photographic portraits of Lillian Gish, Rodin, Greta Garbo, and others. Who was this 20th century American photographer?
10. Which photographer is probably most famous for his dramatic landscapes of the American West?
Source: Author thejazzkickazz
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Snowman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.