Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This prominent American statesman and senator from Massachusetts was in office from 1813-1817 and from 1823-1827. A member of a powerful trio known as the "Great Triumvirate," what is his name?
2. He directed the Academy Award winning film "Slumdog Millionaire" in 2008 and won an Academy Award as Best Director for his efforts. Name this talented director and producer.
3. Considered to be one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time, which Dan played for the Miami Dolphins and led his team to the playoffs ten times during his seventeen-year career?
4. One of England's great thespians, this actor spent a year preparing for the role of Abraham Lincoln. He won a Best Actor Oscar in 2013 for his portrayal of Lincoln. Who is this award-winning actor?
5. This American author wrote the hugely successful novels "The Da Vinci Code" and "Angels and Demons," both of which were made into movies. Who is this popular author?
6. Born Amos Muzyad Yakhoob Kairouz in Michigan to Lebanese immigrant parents, this actor, comedian, and philanthropist founded St. Jude's Children's Research Hospitals. By what name is he better known?
7. Who was the 18th century frontiersman and explorer who became an American folk hero?
8. He's an American Emmy-winning sportscaster and co-anchor of "NBC's Football Night in America." Which Dan is he?
9. He stands only five feet tall but this actor is multi-talented. He starred in the TV comedy series "Taxi" as Louie De Palma. Who is he?
10. For all you Harry Potter fans, I would be remiss if I didn't include this famous Daniel who has played the role of Harry since the beginning. Name this actor.
Source: Author nmerr
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.