Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which "Gilligan's Island" star died in 2020?
2. It was a sad day for many Fun Trivia players when Alex Trebek died on November 8, 2020. How many Outstanding Game Show Host Emmy Awards did he win during his time as host of "Jeopardy"?
3. Charley Pride was famous for singing songs such as "Kiss An Angel Good Morning". Before becoming an entertainer, which sport did he play at a professional level?
4. Ruth Bader Ginsburg, US Supreme Court Justice, passed away in 2020. She typically wore a jabot with her robes. What is a jabot?
5. Eddie Van Halen died from a stroke on October 6, 2020.
6. Singer Little Richard passed away on May 9, 2020. What was his earliest hit in 1955?
7. Charlie Daniels, who passed away on July 6, 2020, was known for his song "The Devil Went Down to Georgia" about a competition between the devil and a young fiddle player. Did he play any instruments besides the fiddle?
8. Kobe Bryant met a tragic end in a helicopter crash in 2020. What team(s) did he play for during his National Basketball Association (NBA) career?
9. Olivia de Havilland was 104 years old when she passed away on July 26, 2020. Where was she born in 1916?
10. Don Larsen was a pitcher in Major League Baseball (MLB) from 1953-1967. What twentieth century record did he set?
Source: Author Trivia_Fan54
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LeoDaVinci
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.