Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The Dionne quintuplets were identical girls.
2. What province were the Dionnes born in?
3. What was "Quintland"?
4. How many people a day visited Quintland in its heyday?
5. What was the name of the doctor who was credited with saving the quintuplets lives and was also one of their guardians?
6. What was the name of the hospital that the quintuplets lived in until they were nine years old?
7. How old were the quintuplets when they were taken from their parents to live in the hospital?
8. The girls were put on display three times a day for visitors.
9. The Dionne quintuplets visited which king and queen in 1939, when the royal couple came to Canada?
10. What reason did the Ontario government give for taking the quintuplets from their parents?
Source: Author Trufflesss
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Snowman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.