Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Charles II of Navarre had an unfortunate end. One of his servants accidentally set alight the bandages in which Charles was swathed. With what were they soaked?
2. Louis III of France died as the result of his hormones at the young age of sixteen. Galloping through a doorway on his noble steed, he hit his head on the overhead arch and down he went. Who or what was he chasing at the time?
3. Frederick of Wales (1707-1751) was next in line to become the King of England after his father George II, but instead he was killed as a result of his love of sport. Which sport was this?
4. Alexander of Greece died in 1920 at the young age of 27, having been king for only a couple of years. How did he die?
5. Which inglorious ending to his life saw George II of England pop off?
6. How did Pyrrhus, king of Macedon and Epirus, meet his death?
7. What is the popularly believed cause that led up to the death of the great Sir Francis Bacon?
8. A leading female entertainer in America stated, less than intelligently, about the death of the King of Jordan in 1999, that she loved him - and what else?
9. Who had the unpleasant surprise of reading his own obituary, titled "The Merchant of Death is Dead" in the paper, while still very much alive?
10. "I don't think anybody should write his autobiography until after he's dead". Which famous early Polish American film producer once made this remark in all seriousness?
Source: Author Creedy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.