Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Marie Curie died on July 4, 1934. In which two categories did Curie win her Nobel Prizes?
2. American Presidents John Adams and Thomas Jefferson both died on July 4, 1826. Which other early US President passed away on July 4, 1831?
3. Television personality Charles Kuralt died July 4, 1997. What was the name of the segments that Charles Kuralt regularly filed on "The CBS News with Walter Cronkite"?
4. American film actress Anne Shirley died on July 4, 1993. Born Dawn Paris, Anne adopted her stage name from a role she played in "Anne of Green Gables". In what Canadian province is "Anne of Green Gables" set?
5. American politician Jesse Helms died July 4, 2008. What 'Tar Heel' state did Helms represent in the US Senate?
6. American football coach Hank Stram died on July 4, 2005. What team did Stram coach to Super Bowl I and IV?
7. British actor Jack Watson died on July 4, 1999. Watson appeared in the 1978 movie "The Wild Geese" with which actor more famous for portraying James Bond?
8. American wrestler Adrian Adonis passed away July 4, 1988. Adonis and what other wrestler better known for movies and public service formed the championship tag team "The East-West Connection"?
9. Hungarian born actress Eva Gabor died July 4, 1995. Gabor did the voice of Duchess in which 1970 animated Walt Disney film?
10. American football player Steve McNair died July 4, 2009. Which team did McNair lead to the Super Bowl game in 1999 season?
Source: Author Robert907
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.