Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which explorer, who left his mark on Canada with various places named after him, died in 1798 at the age of forty?
2. Stuart Cable died aged forty on 7 June 2010. He was the original drummer for which Welsh band?
3. Which American author, best remembered for his short stories and poetry, died in 1849 at the age of forty?
4. Big band leader, Glenn Miller, disappeared at the age of forty, and is presumed to have died in which year?
5. Which of these outlaws was the only one to reach the age of forty, before dying a violent death?
6. Jazz musician John Coltrane died in 1967 at the age of forty. Which instrument is he best remembered for playing?
7. The author, Franz Kafka, died in 1924. He was born in 1883 in which European city?
8. British fashion designer, Alexander McQueen, committed suicide at the age of forty in February 2010 following the death of which of his family members?
9. King Edward IV of England died in 1483 at the age of only forty. Who was crowned king as his successor?
10. John Lennon was born in 1940 and murdered in New York at the age of forty. What middle name did his parents give him?
Source: Author rossian
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.