Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. 'Dum-dum-dum-dummy-doo-wah' is the first line of which Roy Orbison hit?
2. The Beatles wrote the song 'Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da', but which group took it to number one in the UK charts in 1968?
3. 'Do Wah Diddy Diddy' reached the number one spot in 1964 in both the UK and USA for Manfred Mann. Who was the lead singer on the record?
4. Many songs have lyrics which include versions of 'la la la'. Which of these does NOT?
5. Frank Sinatra sings 'dooby dooby do' at the end of which song?
6. 'Da doo ron ron' was a huge hit in 1963 for 'The Crystals'. Who was one of the writers of the song?
7. Alvin Stardust made number 2 in 1973 on the UK charts with 'My Coo-ca-choo'. He had previously made the UK charts in the early 1960s under which name?
8. 'MMMBop' was a number one hit in 1997 for which group?
9. Cher's version of 'The Shoop Shoop Song (It's in his Kiss)' featured on the soundtrack of which film?
10. 'Lie la lie, lie la lie la lie la lie' is a recurring refrain in which Simon and Garfunkel song?
Source: Author rossian
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.