Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Relays in athletics rely on a perfect understanding between teammates to ensure the baton doesn't get dropped. Which event is traditionally the final track event at an athletics event?
2. Jamie Murray struck up a perfect understanding with which lady to win the Wimbledon Mixed Doubles title in 2007?
3. This British rower won gold medals at five consecutive Olympic Games, demonstrating his perfect understanding with his partners in the boat. Who is he?
4. Golf is a solitary sport, but there are team events, where the participants can form perfect understandings with players who are usually their rivals. Which of these is not one of these team events?
5. Bobsleigh needs a perfect understanding between the team members. Which tropical country famously entered a team in the 1988 Winter Olympics?
6. Rugby Union is a team sport which needs each player to have a perfect understanding with their team mates. Which national team is known as the 'All Blacks'?
7. Horse racing, particularly over jumps, needs a perfect understanding between horse and rider. One of the most famous British steeplechasers is Red Rum, who won the Grand National on three occasions. Who trained him?
8. In cricket, spin bowlers in particular need a perfect understanding of their art. Three of these are among the best spinners of all-time, but which one is a fast bowler?
9. In ice skating, the discipline which needs the most perfect understanding is the pairs event. Skaters from which country dominated the Olympic gold medal position between 1964 and 2006?
10. In a team game like football (soccer), even the best players need a perfect understanding with their teammates. Pele is often named as the best player of all-time, but which international team did he play for?
Source: Author rossian
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.