Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Show jumper Marion Coakes wished for a horse in the 1960s, and was rewarded with which of these?
2. This jockey had his wishes granted numerous times, as he won the Derby on nine different occasions. The winning horses included Never Say Die and Sir Ivor. Who was the rider?
3. National Hunt followers had their wishes for a superstar answered when Desert Orchid was running. What colour was he?
4. Lucinda Prior-Palmer (later Green) must have wished extra hard as she won one of Eventing's most prestigious competitions six times, and on a different horse on each occasion. Which event gave her this success?
5. A pony called Drizzle fulfilled the wishes of Princes Charles, William, and Harry, all of whom rode her at different times while taking part in which of these?
6. Bob Champion had his wishes come true when he not only recovered from cancer, but also won the 1981 Grand National. Which horse did he ride?
7. The 1971 European Eventing Championship was won by Doublet, who fulfilled the wishes of which of these riders?
8. Wishes came true for many people in 1981 when Walter Swinburn won the Derby on the ill-fated Shergar. Who was the owner of the horse?
9. Foxhunter helped his rider fulfill his wishes for a show jumping gold medal in the 1952 Olympic Games. Who was his partner?
10. To help make their equine wishes come true, many people turn to Tattersalls. What does Tattersalls do?
Source: Author rossian
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.